Monday, February 25, 2013

Playing in the snow fun

 









As a mother of three little ones under the age of five: I gotta keep them busy ! Playing outside in the snow with bottles of colorful water is a must.  We have a tiny yard and sometimes it really bothers me because I am sure they will get bored after a while, but kids have fun with practically nothing, so the small yard only bothers me I guess ;) OH! and we also went sliding, but I couldn't bring my camera... sorry!

What are your favorite things to do in the snow with your kids?  I would love to hear about your fun adventures.
 Have a great monday xo

-Carling

1 comment:

  1. Belles photos. En effet, c'est surprend comme les enfants de cet âge s'amuse longtemps avec la neige. dans notre cour, mon mari et les gars font parfois des scultures sur neige. En réalité, c'est un peu le même principe que les bonhommes de neige mais on leu donne d'autres formes et on travaille la neige. Par exemple, ils ont déjà fait un gros poisson. Ils font aussi des forts. Les garçons en font aussi à l'école. Au moins depuis la maternelle. Brigitte.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! :)