Friday, May 10, 2013

This girl from Africa and sweet moments from this week

 Check out this cool article that I found on FB. Very inspiring.
It makes me want to move to Africa right now.
Real Life Mowgli: Girl Who Grew Up in the African Wildlife | Bored Panda

 I also have a few pictures that I would like to share with you... some sweet moments with my family and friends this week.

 We had family here for Saule's birthday and my man made all of the cooking. The bbq was on fire a couple of times, but I guess he had everything under control, haha. Saule was very happy too see her aunts, especially "ma tante" Alison since she lives in montreal and doesn't come in the area often ! Very happy too see all my family, but very sorry that my dad and my brothers couldn't be there.

We took a drove to a friends chalet for a couple hours and we had a blast. The chalet is decorated with good taste, (ok it needs some renovations and love, but it's okay) it's right by the water, so the kids did some fishing, took a boat ride with the capitain and just had fun being there because it's a wonderful and magical place...

Anyways, here are some pictures of our week :





























Have a great weekend xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! :)