Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blueberry picking.

Last week we went blueberry picking with the kids and some friends.
It was great ! Loik picked a hole lot of them. He actually picked a full basket by himself. He's such a trooper this kid.
The place is called ''Aux fin délice'' close to where my parents live. The blueberries are really good and the kids really enjoy eating and picking ;)
Here is a couple pictures of our day :










Enjoy your day ! Thanks for stopping by.
I will have a giveaway pretty soon of two really rad dress' that I have. I will keep you posted !
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! What a delightful space you have here...blueberries yum!!! So glad I found your blog, from Jodi's project.
    xx Katrina
    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you Katrina.
    I will check out your blog soon !
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! :)