Saturday, January 18, 2014

3/52



                               "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014"

I'm joining in with the 52 project.

Miko : playing the ukulele.
Saule : wasn't feeling well this week, but is doing  better today.
Loïk : his sore stomach and  head ache are back :(

Winter isn't a good season for us. The kids and my husband have been getting pretty sick. Saule is at home and missing a lot of pre-school since she's not feeling well. I have been staying inside in my pyjama's all day. It's fun, but I'm looking forward to sliding and skating with my little one's. Hopefully things will pass and these germs will get out of the house in a couple days!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Sending you all healing vibes...

    I love pyjama days :)

    Congratulations on the pregnancy!! I too am a young mother. I will be 29 in march and have 4 children. I can think of no better way to have spent my 20's :) I can't wait to see your blossoming pregnancy through these pages. You should start taking photos of your beautiful pregnant self for your project 52 as the new little ones additions!!! How sweet would that be at the end of the year to see how much they grew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison!
    Thanks! I should take pictures of my belly for the 52 project! But I'm not really showing all that much now... hehehe, it's kind of only left over baby fat ;)
    So how's life with 4 kids??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! :)